1. Anything by Jane Austen (Preferably Pride and Prejudice)
2. Cold Mountain by James Frazier
3. A Perfectly Kept House is the Sign of a Misspent Life by Mary Randolph Carter
4. The whole entire Walking Dead graphic novel collection by Robert Kirkman
5. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
But I knew that you were a truth I would rather lose than to have never lain beside at all…” —
27. Stop trying to be everything to everyone.
– Doing so is impossible, and trying will only burn you out. But making one person smile CAN change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world. So narrow your focus.